The Executive Committee
The function of the Executive is to manage the affairs of NPA. In carrying out its role, the Executive gives effect to the policies, decisions and directions of made by it or by State Council.
The Executive Committee meets monthly to carry out the following roles:
- Develop and oversee implementation of the Strategic Plan and Action Plans
- Oversee the finances and ensure financial health, including development of the annual budget
- Contribute to the development of policy
- Oversee, through the Chief Executive Officer, the work of the Office
- Report regularly to State Council
The Executive comprises members of NPA elected by State Council as:
- Senior Vice-President
- Honorary Treasurer
- up to four Executive members.